Thursday 7 April 2011

Red and Sunny Heli?????nums

Look at these brootiful fwowers.
I wont bore you with too many garden shots because A)I'm an unlearned photographer ( I really think these need a little enhancement, cropping or something) and B)they really aren't as shiny and red and amazing as spotted by my living eye and C) the joy of gardens for me is being and working in them. I don't oggle plant photos like I do fashion photos or horse photos or food photos or art photos. I don't know why, I just don't. And I love gardens. I don't do hunky men photos either- got one of them- just how I like him- almost ugly but very smart (haha thats a little joke of ours). That is all for the day and it's not even foggy, Mt Ruapehu is erupting and a meteor exploded over the North Island- so there.

No comments:

Post a Comment